Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another day, another year older



I just thought I would write a little note telling ya'll that I feel a little old today. Yes, today is my birthday. I hit the big 30 today and it made me realize a few things. First of all, sad as it is, I am not a 20 something anymore. I liked being in the 20 something category. It made me feel like I was still 'with it' or should I say 'hip'. I know that by writing that last sentence, I really am not 'hip or 'with it" but who cares. As my wife would probably tell you, I am just a big dork. But you know what, this dork is a man who has a great wife, great kids, and I love them all dearly, I am grateful for every moment I get share with them. Abby, Sam and Hannah are the best presents I could ever want and I thank God for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment