Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why I love Northstar Church

I've bee thinking lately what has helped me make it through tough times I have had recently? Who has been therefor me in times of need? Where have I experienced powerful and amazing friendships? I've came to the conclusion that it is Northstar Church. I know most of you have no idea what Northstar is all about so let me fill you in.
Northstar is a place where love flows. "It's a place where all are welcome, nobody's perfect and anything is possible." It is a place where lives are changed. It is a body of believers who have faith in Jesus Christ. It is a place that God is using to serve and love our community. It's a place that God is using to reach the rest of the world with his love.
Northstar is a place that has changed me and shaped me into the person I am today. When I was down and hurting, Northstar was there. When I lost a family member to cancer, Northstar was there. When I had questions about God and my faith, Northstar was there. This place has brought great joy to my life and I value every friend I made through Northstar.
There is an amazing group of people here in Panama City, FL who make up a body of believers called Northstar Church. God is using this church for some truly amazing things and I can not wait to see what the future holds. I am eternally grateful for the love, compassion, friendship and honesty shown to me by the many people who attend Northstar. God is God and God is good and I love Northstar Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment