Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Andrew Belle

   It's time for a new music update. Lately I have been wearing out my iPod listening to a new artist by the name of Andrew Belle. He is an indie pop singer/songwriter out of Nashville. And he dropped an new album about a year and a half ago and it was phenomenal! I absolutely love his sound. His music just feels right when you listen to it. By that I mean it's fresh, light and free. He has a real chill vibe to his sound...kind of an acoustic 'smart pop'. He has the kind of record that will make you want to roll your car windows down and let the cool summer evening wind blow as you drive down the highway listening to his music.
   So quit reading my review and check out his stuff! 'The Ladder' has got to be one my favorites of his. Trust me you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment