Tuesday, March 01, 2011

-Life as I know it-

Life. It truly inspires me. All facets of it. The good and the bad. So much growth happens in life. I know I am speaking generally here but it is so true. We grow physically, emotionally and most of all spiritually all through out our life. Growth never ends in my opinion.
 Lately I have came to the realization that I have done a lot of growing. Life has thrown me a few curve balls in the past year and I have definitely gone down swinging at some of those curve balls. But I am proud to say that I have learned so much about myself as a result enduring my life's recent trials and struggles. I've been to the point of despair where the only thing that kept me from breaking down was my faith in Christ. He is my rock and has always been and always will be there in all the good and all the bad times. The problem for me is remembering to always turn to him in my good times. For me its easy to turn and cry out to God when you are hurting and suffering. Because I know he is there, I have learned to trust his love for me when I am hurting. But to give Him sincere praise and thanks when life is good is something for me to remember to do. I seem to get lulled into the pattern of life at times and focus on myself and not on God. I need to constantly train myself to focus on God because he created that pattern. He made me, loves me unconditionally and has a great plan for my life.
These are my words. Take them or leave, love them or hate them. But they are me and I will always try to best express who I am and what I feel here in a genuine and honest manner. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment