Sunday, September 07, 2008

NFL Opening day is here!

I know some of my recent posts have been a little political and serious lately.  So on a lighter note....All I have to say is God bless the beginning of the NFL season! I have missed you so much for the last 7 months. Here is to many Sunday afternoons together (and Sunday and Monday nights) and continued success for my beloved Green Bay Packers. And I can not complete this post with out giving Mr. Brett Favre his due respect for his first win as a NY Jet. May you have one more glorious year left in the tank ole Grey Beard!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:02 PM

    Go Gators!!!!


    Wait... thats not the NFL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Gators do deserve recognition for the way they cleaned up the Canes on Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete