Thursday, August 02, 2007

Minneapolis bridge collapse


So I am sure ya'll have heard about the bridge collapse in Minneapolis. If not flip on any cable news channel or go to a news website. When I first saw the news this morning it took my breath away. I couldn't believe a bridge like that could just collapse into the Mississippi river. I can only pray that everyone is ok. What scared me the most is that Abby and I have driven over that bridge hundreds of times while I was in college. That bridge is only a half mile from the University of Minnesota which was my home for six years. In fact a couple of places that I lived at in college are with in spitting distance of the bridge. I can't imagine what everyone up there is going through right now. I have numerous friends in the Twin cities and heard from several of them that they are ok. So simply please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment