Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm back

I am still alive. I just wanted to let ya'll know that I am still around. It has been a busy last few months with the addition of Hannah to our family. But it has been wonderful having two kids. Sam absolutely loves his little sister and Hannah is just starting to enter the smiling and cooing stage. Today is officially my second day of running daddy day-care. I worked my old job of building houses while Abby was on maternity leave and now I am back to doing the dad thing again. Its a lot different this time around having to care for two instead of one. If you think one kid is a lot of work try having two. I love them both so much though. I also posted some pictures of Hannah trying to smile and an older picture of Sam when he was younger but it is still cute. Thats aboutall I have time for now. Crying children are calling now so I must go. More to come later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Timmy...how you been bro? It's been a while. Life is pretty crazy with two, eh? I want to get a hold of you sometime...I couldn't find your e-mail address anywhere...so if you could e-mail or call me that would be cool. My e-mail is gaozhuosha@yahoo.com and my phone # is 608-790-6868. Hope to hear from you sometime bro.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. update? i know your sitting at home. i talk to you atleast once a day.

    ReplyDelete