Monday, August 21, 2006

B-Day fun

So yesterday was my birthday but Ab and I decided to celebrate it on Saturday. It was a blast. We got some pizza with all our kids at our local pizza joint and then went back to our place for chocolate cake(that I made from scratch) and drinks. It was a good time being able to hang out with friends and let our kids run around the house and play together. I just wanted to say thanks. Thank you to all the people who made my birthday a good time. Anyway I am truely grateful to have the friends that I do. You all mean a lot to me and I love ya'll.

p.s. I have been trying for the longest time to find a GreenBay Packers khaki baseball hat. If any of you know where I could buy one let me know

6 comments:

  1. I've been doing some research for you. Tough search...there's a lot of those safari hats and a lot of youth khaki hats. This site has one that is a little lighter in color but may be what you're looking for. Happy B-day by the way!

    http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=31-67185

    ReplyDelete
  2. or he could get a patch and sew it on. or i could just go buy him the one i saw the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. b-day was a good time! Thank God it's football season again! peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw that hat yesterday at your house... funny that you wore it all night and i had no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmm...cholate cake. Good to hear that you aren't letting the Packers season rain on your prade, or your Packer Pride. Best of luck with the hat search.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:37 AM

    UPDATE!!!!!!!! I hate being sick at 1:36AM and not having nothing to read when I can't sleep. Now, where did Clive go?

    ReplyDelete